Artificial InteligenceMarch 15, 2021 2021-05-19 14:22
What is AI?
Artificial intelligence (ai), the ability of a digital computer or computer-controlled robot to perform tasks typically associated with intelligent humans.
What skills will be covered in this Artificial Intelligence course?
- Understand the meaning, purpose, scope, stages, applications, and effects of Artificial Intelligence.
- Design and build your own intelligent agents, applying them to create logic constraint satisfaction problems, knowledge-based systems, probabilistic models, and agent decision-making functions.
- Master the essential concepts of Python programming, including data types, tuples, lists, dicts, basic operators, and functions.
- Learn how to write your own Python scripts and perform basic hands-on data analysis using Jupyter notebook.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Data Science processes: data wrangling, data exploration, data visualization, hypothesis building, and testing
- Perform high-level mathematical and technical computing using the NumPy and SciPy packages and data analysis with the Pandas package
- Master the concepts of supervised and unsupervised learning models, including linear regression, logistic regression, clustering, dimensionality reduction, K-NN and pipeline, recommendation engine, and time series modeling
- Understand the concepts of TensorFlow, its main functions, operations, and the execution pipeline
What Projects are included in the Artificial Intelligence course?
This program includes a capstone project allowing you to revisit the concepts learned throughout the AI courses. You will go through dedicated mentored classes in order to create a high-quality industry project, solving a real-world problem. The capstone project will cover key aspects from exploratory data analysis to model creation and fitting. To complete this capstone project, you will use cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence-based supervised and unsupervised algorithms like Regression, Multinomial Naive Bayes, SVM, Tree-based algorithms, and NLP in the domain of your choice. After successful submission of the project, not only will you be awarded a capstone certificate but you will have a project that can be showcased to potential employers as a testament to your learning.
- Chat Bot with NLP: Natural Language Processing is what allows chatbots to understand your messages and respond appropriately. Natural Language Processing (NLP) helps provide context and meaning to text-based user inputs so that AI can come up with the best response.
- Vehicle Recognition using Computer Vision: The Idea Behind Detecting Moving Objects in Videos
Object detection is a fascinating field in computer vision. There are a number of sub-tasks we can perform in object detection, such as counting the number of objects, finding the relative size of the objects, or finding the relative distance between the objects.
What are the prerequisites for this Artificial Intelligence course?
You really need not to have any prior knowledge to start this course, but the below-listed skills can help you grasp things faster.
- An understanding of the fundamentals of Python programming
- Basic knowledge of statistics
Resume & Profile Building Training
Creating a Resume and a Profile Training is dedicated to developing and scaling students’ resumes and profiles in order for them to gain eminent status in their chosen fields. Candidates who show their specific skills and have enhanced social media profiles that meet all of the standards of big firms are noticed, interviewed, and recruited.
Internal Job Referral
Employee referral is an internal method for finding job candidates. By definition, employee referral is a structured program that companies and organizations use to find talented people by asking their existing employees to recommend candidates from their existing networks.
As we are directly or indirectly connected to various industries in the world, which makes this
Introduction to AI
Artificial intelligence (AI) is a wide-ranging branch of computer science concerned with building smart machines capable of performing tasks that typically require human intelligence. AI is an interdisciplinary science with multiple approaches, but advancements in machine learning and deep learning are creating a paradigm shift in virtually every sector of the tech industry.
Python for Artificial Intelligence
Neural Networks & Deep Learning
NLP and Sequential Models
Advanced Computer Vision
Roadmap to success in Artificial Intelligence